Your village hall needs you!
To comply with the Village Hall’s Governance Rules and Constitution, they URGENTLY need 3 Trustees to join their friendly management group at their AGM in June (although training can start immediately).
The vacant roles are:
1. Finance Trustee: responsible for accounts and invoicing.
2. Secretary Trustee: responsible for maintaining records including minutes and liaising with hirers and Trustees.
3. Marketing Trustee: to promote the hiring of the hall and sourcing new bookings to ensure future stability.
4. Minutes Secretary: to support the Secretary – this is a non-Trustee position, taking minutes at 8 meetings per year.
5. Bookings Clerk: also a non-Trustee position, to handle enquiries and bookings. This post attracts an honarium of £100 per month for 2.5 hours per week.
The current Trustees and Booking Clerk are ready to explain their roles to anyone who is interested and will also be available to help new appointees.
The Trustees of the Village Hall cannot emphasise how important it is to make these appointments so that the Village Hall can continue to function for the benefit of the village. It was endowed to the village over 100 years ago and provides a wonderful facility, which needs protecting, but this cannot be done without Trustees.
For more information contact:
Vicki Jacob: firstname.lastname@example.org