During the Coronavirus lockdown, we all need something to divert and occupy our minds. Here’s a quick mental challenge to keep you on your toes, courtesy of Christine Kirkman.
- Which two colours are on the flag of Poland?
- Which is the only US state to begin with the letter ‘P’
- On a Monopoly board, which street shares the same colour as Leicester Square and Piccadilly?
- Which actor was the first to play Doctor Who?
- Which actor played the original ‘Grandad’ in Only Fools and Horses?
- The first three films of which child actress were Tiger Bay (1959), Pollyanna (1960) and The Parent Trap (1961)?
- What was the first Disney animated film that was not based on an already existing story?
- Which sport is played on the largest pitch?
- Paraguay has borders with Brazil, Bolivia and which other country?
- In Athletics, what is the last event of the Decathlon?
- Which two public figures were assassinated in the USA in 1968?
- What is the young of a hare called?
- Which sea bird has the widest wingspan?
- Which city hosted the summer Olympics in 1912?
- In which sport do you throw stones at a house?
- What is the collective name for a group of frogs?
- What does the word ‘Gospel’ mean?
- In what year was the boat race run for the first time: 1798, 1877 or 1919?
- What was London’s Tate Modern in its former life?
- Name the 3 hosts of Blankety Blank
Find the cars hidden in the following:
1. Main sin cars
2. Modern food
3. An untidy cache
4. Lax valour cash
5. Large neat menu
6. Knave follows GG
7. Sex or action
8. Roach and cod
9. I put on fat
10. Too loyal actor