- NP/DDD/0523/0586 – Rose Hill, School Lane, Baslow – Demolish existing conservatory and replacement with single-storey extension to rear of property
- NP/DDD/0423/0455 – Holly Trees, Derwent Drive, Baslow – Rear extension, garage conversion and Internal alterations
- NP/DDD/0323/0270 – 17 Bakewell Road, Baslow – Installation of PVCU conservatory to rear of property – Granted conditionally
- NP/DDD/1222/1617 –Springview and Moorview, Stonelow, Eastmoor – Demolition of the existing two residential dwellings and associated outbuildings, erection of a replacement dwelling, access, car parking, works of hard and soft landscaping and other works incidental to the application proposals – Pending
- NP/DDD/0322/0410 – Lawful Development Certificate for an existing dwelling – Moor View, Stonelow, Eastmoor – Pending
- NP/DDD/0322/0395 – Application seeks confirmation that the existing buildings on site and surrounding land have been in lawful use for a sufficient period of time that these are now lawful. – Spring View, Stonelow, Eastmoor – Pending
Baslow and Bubnell Parish Meeting
Thank you to everyone who attended the Annual Parish Meeting. It was great to hear from so many village organisations.
A copy of the notes are available on this website or by email from the Clerk. They are also on the village noticeboard.
Keep Baslow Beautiful
Thank you to everyone who continues to help out around the village litter picking, weeding footpaths and keeping your own hedges and shrubs cut back off roads and paths.
With the introduction of charges for the green garden waste bin, it can be tempting to find other places for your green waste.
Please can the Parish Council remind you that if this is dumped on verges or beside footpaths, this will be classed as fly tipping and you can be fined for this.
Baslow Woodland Park
The Parish Council is planning to add some swings to the woodland park. The area has been prepared. The council is currently raising funds and has been successful in grants from Derbyshire Dales District Council and Derbyshire County Council.