Skip to content

Abandoned vehicles

Advice from the Police and Neighbourhood Watch for what to do if there comes a time when you have to leave your vehicle in the highway or in a lay-by due to the weather conditions or when your vehicle as broken down.

Please notify Derbyshire Police as soon as you can on any of the following contact methods:

  • Facebook ‚Äď send a private message to @DerbyshireConstabulary
  • Twitter ‚Äď direct message our contact centre on @DerPolContact
  • Website ‚Äď complete the online contact form (follow this LINK)
  • Phone ‚Äď call 101
Categorized: Traffic & Transport

Accessibility Toolbar